To obtain a legal temporary packet in the state of Ohio…

Visit your local deputy registrar. You will need to show them your birth certificate and social security card, and if you are under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Thank you. We look forward to your future attendance at Professional Driving School.




Bug Report Bug Report